The Ateneo Bulatao Center for Psychological Services invites everyone to:
AN OVERVIEW OF NARRATIVE THERAPY*
November 10, 2018
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Benefits of Narrative Therapy:
– Helps individuals re-author their lives, creating an alternative personal narrative that is different
from their problem-themed life stories
– Supports others as they identify their personal strengths, skills, values, and knowledge that
have been previously kept on the sidelines
– Assists clients as they create a renewed view of oneself
– Guides the individual towards a sense of empowerment
Who Narrative Therapy can help:
– Individuals with symptoms such as hopelessness, low self-esteem, self-defeatist attitudes
– Clients struggling with depression, anxiety, trauma, and post-traumatic stress.
– Families with parent-child conflict, and children with disorders such as ADHD, aggression, and
conduct disorders, among others.
Karina Therese G. Fernandez, PhD. RPsy.
Executive Director, Ateneo Bulatao Center
Certified by: Narrative Center of Toronto (Level 1)
SEL Network Singapore (Level 2)
*This is a prerequisite for Narrative Therapy In-Depth (Level 2)
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY!
For registration and inquiries, contact us at: