Counseling & Psychotherapy
Our clients include children, youth, adolescents and adults. We work with individuals, couples, families, communities, organizations, and corporations. We offer multi-modal therapy, meaning that our therapists utilize a variety of therapeutic interventions, adapting to the specific needs of the clients, in the different stages of therapy. Included in our range of strategies are Person-Centered Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness, Narrative Therapy, Gender Therapy, the Dialogical approach among others.
To set an appointment with us, kindly sign up through this link:
If you are an Ateneo Loyola Schools student, please secure a referral from the LS OGC before availing of our counseling services
- Initial Intake Session – Php 2,800
- Succeeding Sessions – Php 2,500
- Initial Intake Session – Php 4,500
- Succeeding Sessions – Php 4,000
For further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet our roster of Consultants!
If you are experiencing current distress and are in need of URGENT ATTENTION, please proceed to the emergency room of the hospital nearest you.
You can also call the following numbers:
- DOH-NCMH Hotline: 0917-899-8727 or 02-7989-8727
- Natasha Goulbourn Foundation Hopeline: 0917-558-4673, 0918-873-4673 and 02-8804-4673
- In Touch Crisis Line: 0917-800-1123, 0922-893-8944 and 02-8893-7603
- UGAT Sandaline on Facebook